We are a group offering stimulating discussion and a chance to exercise the ‘little grey cells’. You can air your views freely or perhaps be challenged to look at something from a differing point of view.
It’s also an opportunity to explore issues of concern to members of WI, the WI, women and the local community as well as to develop WI Resolutions.
We meet from 3pm-5pm on a Tuesday, roughly every 6 weeks. Details of our next meeting can be found in our Events calendar on the right.
If you are a member or have paid as a visitor, you are welcome to join us for the month. Contact the Secretary for more information.
Recent topics discussed:
- May 2017 – WI Campaigns and 2018 Resolution ideas
- Jan 2017 – WI Resolutions for 2017
- Oct 2016 – National WI Campaigns for 2016 Resolutions
- Sep 2016 – Public Toilets II
- July 2016 – Public Toilets on the Isle of Wight
- June 2016 – Microbeads
- April 2016 – The EU Referendum
- March 2016 – WI resolutions for 2016