We are a group offering stimulating discussion and a chance to exercise the ‘little grey cells’. You can air your views freely or perhaps be challenged to look at something from a differing point of view.
It’s also an opportunity to explore issues of concern to members of WI, the WI, women and the local community as well as to develop WI Resolutions.
We meet from 3pm-5pm on a Tuesday, roughly every 6 weeks. Details of our next meeting can be found in our Events calendar on the right.
If you are a member or have paid as a visitor, you are welcome to join us for the month. Contact the Secretary for more information.
Recent topics discussed:
- Barriers to adopting children in the UK
- Female Genital Mutilation
- The fall in uptake of smear tests
- WI Campaigns and Resolution ideas
- Public Toilets on the Isle of Wight
- Microbeads / Plastic Pollution
- Food waste